At Universe, our mission is to bring the world together through real life experiences. We are looking for a results-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team to further our growth and help the company scale to a wider global audience of organizers and fans. As a member of the marketing team, you will leverage digital channels, including, but not limited to SEM, SEO, display, and paid to drive supply side (B2B) growth in key markets.
Who you are:
- A track record of acquiring prospects through a variety of SEM, SEO, and paid tactics
- A digital marketer who is excited about owning the entire funnel
- An analytical mindset you are able to look at large sets of data and effortlessly distill insights and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- A self-starter who is willing to dive in and do what it takes to get the job done
- A technically oriented thinker who is comfortable working with a variety of digital tools, including but not limited to Ads Manager, AdWords, Google Analytics, DOMO etc.
- An avid learner who subscribes to the mentality of always be learning and seeks to stay on top of new digital marketing trends, channels, and strategies to keep us ahead
- Define a channel approach that is going to maximize reach, while maintaining cost per acquisition so that we can scale up efforts in a way that will drive sustainable business growth
- Hone in on our evergreen strategy, while continuing to run experiments to test new channels and approaches
- Own all assets needed to run successful campaigns, including but not limited to, targeting, copywriting, creative, and landing pages
- Manage reporting and regularly communicate overall performance to key stakeholders
- Own forecasts and outlook for spend, revenue, and ROI
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or a related field
- Must have 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience working in marketplace growth is a HUGE bonus
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Completely fluent in Excel, experience with SQL is a bonus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Collaborative working style and the ability to work cross functionally with Product, Design, and Development to ensure the highest quality deliverables
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to remain focused-yet-flexible in a fast-paced company environment
- Strong organizational skills and superb attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This is a full-time paid position. Competitive base salary
- 10 days paid vacation, 2 personal days, 5 volunteer days, 5 sick days, etc
- We'll provide you with a Macbook Air
- Full health benefits plan including medical, vision and dental
- 401k plan with company matching (2.5% of additional free money)
- Free tickets to Ticketmaster / Live Nation shows, unlimited access to Live Nation amphitheater venues, 2 tickets for each of Live Nation owned festivals, and more
Universe is leading platform for people to discover and host events all over the world. Founded in Toronto in 2011, our online ticketing and marketing technology is the preferred choice for a community of 32,000 event organizers globally. We provide organizers with the tools they need to sell tickets, promote and manage their events.
In 2015, Universe was acquired by Live Nation Entertainment, and has continued its rapid growth, doubling the size of the team since the acquisition. Today we have a global team with offices in Toronto, San Francisco, New York and the UK.
We're a team of passionate problem solvers that care about shaping the future of the event industry. Together, we build, experiment, grow, learn, discover and ship high quality products to thousands of customers.