We’re seeking an ambitious, bright, and self-driven individual to join our sales team. Your main objective will be to help source and research new sales leads in the Central region, while also managing incoming leads for your territory. You will need to understand ideal customer profiles, how to identify sources of leads, and how to gather the right information to effectively pitch and qualify a lead. We are looking for a candidate who can empathize with customers, understand the market, and who is interested in working in a fast growing environment.
Position based in San Francisco.
- Qualifying incoming leads for size, use case, and quality
- Researching and building new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, prospects, leads) to build sales pipeline
- Working with our Outbound Lead Generation team to suggest new markets, verticals, and industries for outreach
- Keeping Universe’s U.S. sales and management teams informed by maintaining accurate records within Salesforce.com
- Ensuring data-consistency and quality
- Finding new sources of leads through creative and strategic thinking
- Work closing with the Marketing and Sales teams
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and creative with a results-oriented attitude to achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Direct sales experience not required, but sales/admin/customer service experience is a plus!
- Solution-oriented thinker with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about research and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, self-starter who can identify new and creative ways to support sales in your territory
- Strong understanding of technology as well as how to efficiently use it
- Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
- This is a full-time paid position. Competitive base salary plus commission
- 10 days paid vacation, 2 personal days, 2 volunteer days, 5 sicks days, etc
- We'll provide you with a Macbook Air
- Full health benefits plan including medical, vision and dental
- 401k plan with company matching (2.5% of additional free money)
- Free tickets to Ticketmaster / LiveNation shows, unlimited access to LiveNation amphitheatre venues, 2 tickets for each of LiveNation owned festivals, and more
Universe is leading platform for people to discover and host events all over the world. Founded in Toronto in 2011, our online ticketing and marketing technology is the preferred choice for a community of 32,000 event organizers globally. We provide organizers with the tools they need to sell tickets, promote and manage their events.
In 2015, Universe was acquired by Live Nation Entertainment, and has continued its rapid growth, doubling the size of the team since the acquisition. Today we have a global team with offices in Toronto, San Francisco, New York and the UK.
We're a team of passionate problem solvers that care about shaping the future of the event industry. Together, we build, experiment, grow, learn, discover and ship high quality products to thousands of customers.